- Fill in Enquiry form given in the website.
- Admission form is available from at the school office can be collected between 9am to 3pm on all office working days (Monday thru Saturday).
- We conduct informal performance assessment (IPA) to understand the grade and age level abilities of child and thereby facilitating learning opportunities in accomplishing developmental needs of each individual child. IPA includes listening & speaking skills, analytical, logical & critical thinking skills (Maths & English).
- Parents will be interviewed for better understanding of their diversity and to foster reciprocal relationship.
- Completed forms should be submitted along with the following documents:
- Copy of birth certificate.
- Copy of the last transcript from previous school (Bring the original)
- Original transfer certificate (If relocating within India)
- Recent passport size photograph (4) of child and (1) each parent.
- Copy of the passport if foreign national.
- To confirm the admission one need to pay caution deposit, the admission fee & 1st term fee at the school office.
*Note: With prior appointment please accompany your child to quicken the admission process.
EYP 2yrs 6months (by 1st June) EYP1 3yrs 6months EYP2 4yrs 6months
- Early year program (Toddler group, Eyp1, Eyp2).
French and/or Spanish
Students from grade I to III can opt Spanish/French/Hindi/Telugu as second language.
They do not have 3rd language.
It is mandatory to opt one from Indian languages (Hindi/Telugu) as 3rd language from Grade IV if the child has opted foreign language as 2nd language.
Teachers and staff are well-qualified, experienced and caring professionals whose primary concern is the welfare and development of young children.
Most of the faculty holds advanced degrees and are trained, experienced facilitators for different international programs and are also committed to ongoing professional development. Others with qualified degrees will undergo continuous professional training while working with children.
World class infrastructure, spacious AC classrooms, child sized imported furniture and equipment, sports complex, library, amphitheater, labs, dedicated areas for extracurricular activities, infirmary, dining area, transport (AC buses).
24 students per classroom for all grades.
Teacher student ratio – EYP 1:10
Grade I to III – Home room teacher and one assistant teacher for two sections.
Grade IV onwards – Subject teachers
No. It is Day Boarding School.
Admission department reviews the application form and when the criteria are met parents are informed about the confirmation of admission.
Confirmation mail is sent to your e-mail id or SMS is sent to your registered mobile number.
We consider applications during our school year, subject to availability of a seat in the class that admission is being sought to.